Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Welcome to my blog!

Hello, thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I hope to add useful information here. There is so much I could tell my patients that I can't fit it into an hour-long appointment. I want my patients to have more than just relief of their symptoms. I want to encourage them to be in charge of your own health, and to learn more about using nutrition and lifestyle changes to achieve good health.

I have a new item in my clinic. It is a skin cream made by the wonderful ladies of Mountain Medicine, in Manton, CA. It is made with organic Calendula, St. John's Wort, White Sage, Rosemary, and Aloe Vera. It is good for general use, and for minor cuts, burns, and scrapes. It has a nice uplifting scent. What a great opportunity to support a local business.

No comments:

Post a Comment